- 250g Plain Biscuits (or flavor of choice)
- 120g melted Butter
- 250ml whipped cream
- 50g icing sugar
- 250g Tub of cream cheese (Softened)
- Lemon juice of 1/2 a Lemon
Spring form baking tin 20cm
- Crush the biscuits until fine crumbs. Mixed the melted butter into the crumbs until the mixture is consistent, them press into a spring form baking tin.
- Whip the cream while adding the icing sugar until firm and refrigerate.
- Whip the cream cheese in its own bowl, then add the whipped cream, and lemon juice.
- Tip out onto the biscuit base and spread even across the base.
- Refrigerate for minimum of 2 hours. Once chilled remote from the spring form baking tin.
- To change the flavor change add additional ingredients to taste during the 3rd step.
- I find this recipe makes to much base, recommend 150G Plain Biscuits.