- 1 cup Kefir (See below for more info)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar (can change to suite taste)
- 3 large apples or other fruit
Preheat Oven : 180 - 200 C
Baking time: 25min - 30min
- Butter baking dish
- cut apples into slices size to suite your preference
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour into baking tin.
- Knife should come out clean.
What is Kefir:
- Kefir is a fermented milk drink that has a tang, or sour flavor,
similar to yogurt. Look for it in the dairy section of the
supermarket near the yogurt.
Alternative for Kefir:
- Replace it with plain yogurt thinned with milk. If you need 1 cup
of Kefir, use 3/4 cup of plain yogurt thinned with 1/4 cup milk.