- 350g self raising flour.
- 250ml Milk.
- 1 teasp. Salt
- 1 rounded teasp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablesp Sunflower oil
- 4 tablesp choped fresh herbs.
- 3 tablesp grated mature cheddar (optional)
Preheat Oven: 220c
Baking time: 15 minutes until risen and brown on top.
Utensils: 1 x Big bowl, 1 x Small bowl
- Sift dry ingredients 3 times in a Big bowl
- Beat egg, oil, milk, herbs, and cheese lightly in a Small bowl.
- Pour mixture onto dry ingredients.
- Stir together until blended with wooden spoon.
- Dough will be quite sticky.
- Pat the mixture onto floured surface. 2,5cm no thinner.
- Cut into squares or use floured cookie-cutter.
- Place in the oven