- 125g unstaled butter
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 1 x 395g can HIGHLANDer Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 250g unstaled butter
- 4 Tbsp golden syrup
- 2 x 395g can HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup brown sugar
Cooking time: 20min + chilling time
- Melt butter in pan. Add golden syrup. HIGHLANDER Sweetened Condensed Milk and brown sugar.
- Stir with a silicon spatula over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour into foil lined 7cm v 25cm bar pan, refrierate until set. Cut into squares.
- Nestle HIGHLANSER Classic Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Note the above is altereted to my requirements and not as per on the lable.